The Mechanicsburg Pool offers a fun, safe, and relaxing alternative to the summer heat. Beat the heat and get a household membership to the Mechanicsburg Pool. Enjoy the slide, Aqua Zip’ns, and various activities that are held at the pool throughout the summer. Snacks are available at the concession stand for your enjoyment. The Mechanicsburg Pool offers a daily rate in addition to the household membership option. Pool passes can be purchased at the Borough Office located at 36 W. Allen St. New as of 2018, a party pavilion is available for rent inside the pool complex. The pool opens yearly Memorial Day Weekend and stays open through the middle of August.
Hours & Important Dates:
Normal business hours: 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- 29th, 30th, 31st Hours 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Subject to guard availability, both pools will try to open.)
- 5th & 6th Hours 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Subject to guard availability, both pools will try to open.)
- 9th Hours 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Pool will open for entire season)
- After August 15th, pool hours will be posted on the website, Facebook and at the pool, based on guard availability.
- Pool Closes August 22nd
*Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday – Lap swimming available all day.
*Tuesdays & Fridays – Lap swimming available 1:00-5:00 p.m.
*To ensure the safety of our patrons, opening and closing times are subject to change based on the weather and proper lifeguard ratios.*
During the season the pool may close if one or more of the following occurs:
- Inclement weather.
- Unforeseen emergency/maintenance/staffing issues.
- In the event of thunder and/or lightning while the pool is open, swimmers will be required to remain clear of the pool for 30 minutes after the last sighting of lightning or clap of thunder.
FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL PATRONS AND STAFF:
Patrons are requested to wear a mask when entering the pool through the bathhouse, while using the bathhouse/restrooms and when in line for the concession stand. If you answer YES to any of the following questions/symptoms you may not enter the pool complex:
- Temperature of 100.3 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- Uncontrolled cough that causes difficulty breathing
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- Loss or change in taste or smell
- Sore Throat
- Onset of Severe Headache